- Helps provide essential nutrient support.
- Helps fight malnutrition and boost immunity.
- Assists in boosting antioxidant action and providing protection against cell damage and oxidative stress.
- Helps boost energy levels.
- Helps promote overall wellness.
Offers & Discounts
- Morganica is a natural herbal supplement which contains a vital extract derived from the leaves of Moringa oleifera (also known as the "miracle tree" and the "drumstick tree"). Moringa is a natural source of antioxidants and health promoting phytonutrients.
- This nutrient dense herb is rich in vitamin A, B, and C, minerals Iron & Potassium and proteins containing essential amino acids. It is packed with antioxidants that support body’s defense system against oxidative stress and boost immune health. It also contains coenzymes which are required for general health and wellness.
Take one (1) capsule daily with meal or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
What is Moganica?
Morganica is a natural herbal supplement which contains a vital extract derived from the leaves of Moringa oleifera (also known as the "miracle tree" and the "drumstick tree"). Moringa is a natural source of antioxidants and health promoting phytonutrients.
How to take it?
Take 1-2 tablet daily as a food supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Who can take it?
For adults only. If any adverse reaction occurs, discontinue the use and consult a physician..
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary person to person, it would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
Are there any side effects?
No side effects have been reported yet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Usually, food supplements are safe to use, but if you are currently taking prescribed medicines, it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any food supplement with other medicines.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.