- Helps in better growth of hair and nails.
- Supports a healthy and moisturized skin.
- Helps in boosting body’s energy.
- Nutrifactor’s Biotin Plus is a combination of Biotin and Folic acid; both are essential B vitamins that help in regulating the body’s systems to restore normal health.
- It helps to restore healthy hair, reduce split ends and thinness of hair as well as supports healthy and strong nails.
- Biotin assists in the synthesis of Keratin; which is an important protein for hair and nail growth.
- It also plays an important role in boosting the body’s energy by regulating the metabolism of fats and amino acids.
- It assists in maintaining a healthier skin texture by reducing its dryness and dullness.
What is Biotin?
Biotin is an essential B vitamin, also known as vitamin H & Vitamin B7. It is a water-soluble vitamin that not stored in the body and must be continually replaced by oral intake. It supports the health of the skin, nerves, digestive tract, metabolism, and cells. The body needs biotin to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein. Biotin is often recommended for strengthening hair, nails, and Skin. It is also found in many cosmetic products for hair, skin, and nail health.
What is Folic Acid?
Folic Acid is known as the B9 vitamin, responsible for Red blood Cell’s production and energy Metabolism. It also prevents many hair, skin, and nail disorders.
How does Biotin work in the body?
Biotin, a water-soluble B vitamin, acts as a coenzyme in the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
Can I get Biotin from any food?
Yes, you can. Vegetables such as cauliflower, carrots, Nuts such as almonds and fruits like bananas, Whole wheat bread, wheat germ, whole-grain cereals, yeast, Poultry products like eggs and chicken.
How do biotin work for hair growth, nail strength, and skin hydration?
Biotin is a vitamin that helps to boost keratin structure in the human body. Keratin is a protein that protects the hair from much damage and stress. When this keratin is strengthened, this, in turn, gives added strength and resistance to hair. It extends from the root to the shaft, eventually lead to longer hair and less hair fall and hair loss. Biotin stimulated collagen production as well which ensures skin hydration and elasticity.
How does folic acid work?
Helps tissues to grow and cells to work. It also helps the body to break down, use, and create new proteins. Helps form red blood cells (helps prevent anemia). Helps to stimulate energy production.
Is Biotin Plus safe to use while Nursing/Breastfeeding?
Pregnant women, Lactating/Nursing/Breastfeeding mothers can take Biotin Plus.
In how much time I can get Results?
Within 2-3 months of use, you will start getting results. Results may vary from person to person.
Is Biotin Plus a prescription medicine?
No, it is not a medicine. It is a blend of B-Vitamins.
Is it registered?
Our all products are registered by the Dubai Government and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.