- Helps to regulate Calcium and Phosphorus levels in the body.
- May help to reduce the risk of softening of bones.
- Supports strong and healthy bones and teeth.
- Helps maintain healthy muscles.
- Helps to improve immunity.
- Helps to regulate healthy cell growth.
- Suncell 5000 contains 5000 IU Vitamin D3 which is specially designed for people with higher Vitamin D needs or deficiency to promote strong bones, teeth and muscles.
- Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that helps improve Calcium and Phosphorus absorption in bones and teeth to support their strength and also supports strong immune system.
- Vitamin D3 is also known for its role in supporting normal cell growth and muscle functions.
Take one (1) softgel daily as a food supplement, preferably with meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
What is the role of Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin which helps the body to absorb Calcium and Phosphorus. Having the right amounts of Vitamin D3, Calcium and Phosphorus are important for building and keeping strong bones. Vitamin D3 may help to reduce the risk of bone disorders.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Who can use this product?
People who don’t get enough Vitamin D through the sun or their diet or have weak or soft bones due to its severe deficiency can use this product.
What are the possible side effects of Nutrifactor’s Suncell 5000?
Suncell 5000 is generally safe to use with in the recommended dosage. Some side effects of taking too much vitamin D include weakness, fatigue, sleepiness, headache, loss of appetite, dry mouth, metallic taste, nausea and vomiting in some people.
Which form of Vitamin D is preferable to use and why?
Nutrifactor’s Suncell 5000 provides effective levels of the preferred form; Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). D3 is ideal because it is the specific form made in the human body and therefore is more effective than D2 form.
What kind of gelatin is used in the softgels of Nutrifactor’s Suncell 5000?
The shells of Suncell 5000 softgels are made of bovine gelatin which is extracted from the bones and skin of halal animals and is safe to consume.
Can I use this product with other medicines?
Usually, food supplements are safe to use, but it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any food supplement with other medicines.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise, it is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any food supplement.