- Helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Supports healthy skin and joint.
- Helps to protect the body against oxidative stress..
- Assists in collagen synthesis and is vital for tissue repair and wound healing.
- Helps the body to absorb and store iron.
- Nutrifactor’s Nutri-C 1000 is a synergistic combination of Vitamin C with Rosehips Extract and Citrus Bioflavonoids for maximum antioxidant support and strong immune defense.
- Vitamin C is a vital nutrient for the normal functioning of immune system and acts as a strong antioxidant by fighting free radicals in the body. It is also essential for collagen fiber synthesis, a process vital for tissue repair and wound healing. Vitamin C helps the body with collagen production, an important protein for cartilage, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels.
- Bioflavonoids and Rosehips aid in the body’s absorption and utilization of Vitamin C and may help to increase antioxidant defense in the body.
Take 1 tablet daily as a food supplement with water, preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
What role does Vitamin C play in the human body?
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a nutrient our body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscles and collagen. It is also vital for body's healing process. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps protect cells against the harmful effects of free radicals and also helps the body to absorb and store iron.
What are bioflavonoids?
Bioflavonoids are a group of polyphenolic plant-derived compounds. Flavonoids may also influence the ability of vitamin C to get absorbed and utilized by the body. These compounds may also protect cells from free radical damage.
In how much time I will get results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person. It would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
How to use?
Take 1 tablet daily as a food supplement with water preferably after the meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Can this product be taken with other medications?
Nutri-C 1000 is a food supplement which is safe to use, but it is always recommended to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using it with prescribed medications.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Nutri-C 1000?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Nutri-C 1000. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Is this product gluten-free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten-free.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.