- Helps to reduce occasional sleeplessness.
- Drug free way to maintain normal sleep pattern.
- Helps to improve sleep quality by relaxing during sleep.
- Nutrifactor’s Melatonix is a non-habit-forming food supplement which contains Melatonin, a hormone produced in the brain. It plays a key role in managing the sleep and wake cycle and aids in inducing sleep.
- It is a drug free formula which helps to give a more tranquil and restful sleep which ultimately promotes stronger immunity and overall health.
- It may help in reducing day time fatigue by improving the quality of sleep at night.
Take 1 tablet daily as a food supplement with water after the meal at bedtime or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
What is Melatonin?
Melatonin is a hormone produced in the pineal gland, a small gland in the brain. It helps to regulate your sleep and wake cycle.
Who can use Nutrifactor’s Melatonix?
People who are suffering from sleep disturbance, jet lag or have altered sleep schedule as well as night shift workers or people who face trouble while sleeping at night.
What is the maximum amount of Nutrifactor’s Melatonix I can take each day?
Take 1 tablet daily as a food supplement with water after a meal at bedtime. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
How does Nutrifactor’s Melatonix regulate the normal sleep cycle?
Nutrifactor’s Melatonix has a hormone named Melatonin which helps you to fall asleep faster and then slowly releases Melatonin throughout the night by helping you to stay asleep longer so you can wake up refreshed.
Should I continue my medicine for insomnia?
Once your body is set with Nutrifactor’s Melatonix then you can gradually decrease the dose of medicine as per your healthcare professional’s advice.
Who should consult to a healthcare professional before using Nutrifactor’s Melatonix?
Anyone who is pregnant, lactating under medical supervision or using any prescription medicine should use after consulting their healthcare professional.