Facilitates liver detoxification.
Helps enhance bile secretion for improved digestion.
Supports healthy liver, spleen & kidney function.
Offers antioxidant support to neutralize free radicals.
Offers & Discounts
- Nutrifactor’s Liverovit contains Milk Thistle Extract, in a combination with powerful antioxidants like L-Glutathione & ALA which are known to have protective and detoxifying effects on liver.
- Milk Thistle is rich in flavonoid antioxidants and has an active ingredient, Silymarin, which in combination with Artichoke Extract helps improve liver detoxification by increasing bile secretion. The bile is also needed by the body to digest fatty foods.
- Artichoke has an active ingredient Cynarin which contributes to the normal functioning of intestinal tract, hence promotes digestive health.
- Antioxidants like L-Glutathione, ALA & Vitamin C help protect liver cells from premature aging and damage of free radicals. This combination helps keep liver in a healthy shape and condition, and consequently improves overall liver functions.
- Selenium is also a strong antioxidant, thus supports liver health by reducing oxidative stress in the body.
Take three (3) capsules daily as a food supplement with meal or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
How does Milk Thistle and Artichoke Leaf Extracts help with liver detoxification?
Milk Thistle and Artichoke are the two of traditionally used ingredients for supporting and improving liver health. They increase the production of bile; a fluid released by the liver that helps in detoxification, and is also responsible for normal digestion of fats in the body.
What is the role of L-Glutathione and ALA in Nutrifactor’s Liverovit?
Glutathione and ALA are strong antioxidants that help the liver in the detoxification process by managing the number of free radicals in the body. In addition to this, L-Glutathione also helps improve the functioning of other antioxidants i.e., Vitamin C & Selenium.
Who can use this product?
Adults who have abnormal liver functioning can use this supplement after consulting with a healthcare professional.
Can lactating and pregnant women use this product?
Pregnant and lactating women must consult with a healthcare professional before using this product.
What are the possible side effects of using Nutrifactor’s Liverovit?
Supplements are generally considered safe when taken within the recommended dose. Exceeding the daily recommended dose of Nutrifactor’s Liverovit may result in nausea, upset stomach, diarrhea, etc.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.
Is this product gluten-free?
Yes, this product is gluten-free.
Can I use this product with other medicines?
Nutrifactor’s Liverovit contains Milk Thistle Extract that can interact with certain medications i.e., antidiabetic, anticoagulants, etc. Therefore, it is better to consult with a healthcare professional before using this product with these medicines.