Jointin-D + Bonex-D
Benefits of Jointin-D
- Supports and improves joints mobility.
- Maintains joint health by supporting healthy cartilage formation..
- Helps to minimize joints pain and aches.
Benefits of Bonex-D
- Promotes strong bones and teeth.
- Supports healthy immune system.
- May reduce the risk of Osteoporosis.
- Helps to enhance calcium absorption in the bones.
- Nutrifactor’s Jointin-D is a joint support formula, which contains 5 crucial nutrients including, Glucosamine HCL and Chondroitin Sulfate which help to make the joints movement comfortable by providing support to healthy joints structure and cartilage.
- Jointin-D contains essential nutrients that contribute to improve joint flexibility, lubrication, and mobility. It also helps to stimulate cells to build cartilage.
- Chondroitin helps cartilage to retain water and is also beneficial in joint lubrication and cushioning while Sulfur, present in Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), helps the body to maintain normal connective tissue.
- Vitamin D facilitates calcium absorption and helps the bones to retain the already deposited calcium in them.
- Nutrifactor’s Bonex-D provides Calcium and Vitamin D3 in one convenient formula which supports stronger bones and teeth.
- Calcium is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones. It also helps to reduce muscle spasms and supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin D3 helps to regulate the absorption of Calcium in bones thus promoting strong teeth and bones. It also aids to maintain strong immunity.
What is cartilage?
Cartilage is the soft and flexible tissue, present between the ends of two bones in joints it provides flexibility and free movement.
Who can use Jointin-D?
People having a problem of joint swelling, redness, stiffness, and pain.
What is the maximum amount of Jointin-D I can take each day?
2 tablets per day should be consumed daily.
How to take it?
Take 2 tablets daily as a dietary supplement in 2 divided doses with water preferable after the meal.
Should I continue my medicine for arthritis?
Once your body is set with Jointin-D then you can gradually decrease the dose of medicine as per your doctor’s advice.
Does it have any side effects?
Jointin-D is a natural product. No side effects have been reported yet.
Who should not use Jointin-D?
Anyone who is pregnant, lactating, or under medical supervision using any prescription drugs should use after consulting their health physician.