Glucofactor - Nutritional Support for People with Diabetes
- Helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Supports to reduce fatigue by boosting energy.
- Helps to decrease cholesterol levels.
- Effective for strong immune system.
Offers & Discounts
- Glucofactor is an effective food supplement, containing 11 essential nutrients that support healthy glucose metabolism by reducing blood sugar levels.
- It contains Garlic extract which supports to reduce blood sugar levels and maintains cardiovascular health.
- It includes Chromium Picolinate which helps to decrease pre-meal or fasting blood sugar levels and also supports to lower the LDL (bad cholesterol) and total cholesterol.
- It also has Biotin, Niacin, Folic acid, and Pyridoxine which help to reduce tiredness and fatigue by boosting energy production, while Ascorbic acid aids in free radical neutralization.
- Vitamin D, Magnesium, Potassium, and Zinc present in Nutrifactor’s Glucofactor support immunity, bones strength, and muscle function.
What is insulin?
It is a hormone found in the body which keeps your blood sugar level from getting too high (hyperglycemia) or too low (hypoglycemia).
Who can use Nutrifactor's Glucofactor?
People who are Pre-Diabetic or suffering from Type 2 Diabetes can use Glucofactor.
Is there any side effect?
Glucofactor is a food supplement. No side effects have been reported yet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
How to take it?
As a food supplement take 1 tablet daily with the meal.
Can I use it with other medicines?
You can use it with other medicines, but it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any food supplement with other medicines.
Who should consult to a healthcare professional before using Glucofactor?
Anyone who is pregnant, lactating, under medical supervision or using any prescription medicines should use Glucofactor after consulting with a healthcare professional.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months use. Results may vary from person to person, so it would be better to continue until you get your desired results.