- Helps in maintaining normal pregnancy.
- Plays a key role in reducing the risk of neural tube defects.
- Supports the lowering of homocysteine levels in blood.
- Nutrifactor’s Folic Acid is a food supplement of an essential B Vitamin, which supports the normal formation of blood cells, healthy growth of fetus as well as helps to minimize the risks of neural tube defects in babies.
- It supports healthy maternal tissue growth and immunity during pregnancy; it also helps in reducing the risk of miscarriage.
- It also reduces the risk of Anemia during Pregnancy or Menstruation.
- Folic acid helps to reduce the levels of homocysteine in our blood, higher levels of homocysteine can lead to serious heart complications.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Folic Acid?
No side effects reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Folic Acid. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 1-2 month’s use. Use at least 3-6 months. You can continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Yes, you can use it with other medicines.
How to take it?
Take 1-2 Tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferable after the meal.
Who can take it?
For adults 18 years and older people, both men and women can take this supplement.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breast feeding, or any serious condition only a doctor or medical professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a doctor before taking any supplement.