- Facilitates healthy formation of red blood cells.
- Helps to enhance Iron absorption.
- Helps to replenish iron deficiency.
- Contributes in the reduction of weakness and lethargy.
- Supports healthy immune system and brain functions.
- Nutrifactor’s Fero Syrup is a gentle iron formula designed to provide an ideal amount of iron that is essential for the formation of hemoglobin, which carries oxygen to all the cells of the human body. It also contributes to healthy red blood cell production in the body.
- It helps to fulfill iron deficiency, support muscles, brain function, and a strong immune system. It contains Vitamin C which helps in the absorption of Iron to boost its availability in blood and also aids in the maintenance of connective tissues.
- Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B6 present in Fero Syrup help in boosting energy which results in reducing fatigue and lethargy.
- For Adults (Men and Women) take 1 teaspoon 2 times daily.
- For Children (3-6 Years) take 1/2 a teaspoon twice daily.
- For Children (7-12 Years) take 1 teaspoon 1-2 times daily.
Who can take it?
Children and adults who are suffering from low Hb levels, iron deficiency, fatigue, and weakness can take Nutrifactor’s Fero syrup.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Fero Syrup?
No side effects have been reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Fero Syrup. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Fero syrup is a food supplement safe to use but, it is always advised to consult with a healthcare professional before using any food supplement with other medicines.
Is this product gluten free?
Yes, it is wheat and gluten free.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 2-3 months’ use. Results may vary from person to person, it would be better if you continue until you get your desired results.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a healthcare professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.