- Helps to maintain healthy immune system.
- Vital for maintenance of healthy skin.
- Involved in collagen synthesis and vital for tissue repair and healing.
- Beneficial for healthy gums.
- Helps to protect the body against oxidative stress.
- Helps the body to absorb and store iron.
- Nutrifactor’s Extra-C contains Vitamin C also known as ascorbic acid, it is a natural immune booster that acts as an antioxidant in the body.
- This important antioxidant neutralizes free-radicals which causes cellular damage in the body and contribute to the aging process.
- It is an essential nutrient involved in the repair of tissues and the making of certain neurotransmitters.
- Rosehips Extract (Rose Canina) is a powerful anti-oxidant which fight against inflammation and Aging process.
- It is most suitable for Scurvy, Anemia, Bleeding gums, Skin health, Weak immune system and Common Cold symptoms.
For adults both men and women, Take 1-2 Tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Extra-C?
No side effect reported yet from using Nutrifactor’s Extra-C. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 1-2 month’s use. Use at least 2-3 months. You can continue until you get your desired results.
Can I use it with other medicines?
Yes, you can use it with other medicines.
How to take it?
Take 1-2 Tablet daily as a dietary supplement with water preferable after the meal.
Who can take it?
Adults and older people, both men and women can take this supplement.
Is it safe for Pregnant or lactating women’s?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding or any serious condition only a doctor or medical professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a doctor before taking any supplement.
Where can I buy Nutrifactor’s Extra-C?
It is available at all leading chain pharmacies across Pakistan. You can also get home delivery by placing order Online.
Is it registered?
Our all products are DRAP (Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan) enlisted and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.