- Helps in healthy hair, radiant skin and stronger nails.
- Supports bones health and energy production.
- Plays key role in antioxidant action.
- Supports normal enzyme action.
- Nutrifactor’s Dermazon contains a blend of 24 vital vitamins and minerals which are very effective and supportive for the health of skin, hair, and nails.
- It contains key vitamins including Vitamin B complex, Vitamin D, A, C, and E which not only help in enzyme action, energy boost, and stronger immunity but also in collagen formation, stronger bones, healthier skin, and better hair growth.
- Biotin’s rich amount supports healthy hair growth, reduced hair fall while supporting healthier skin cell formation.
- Dermazon also contains essential minerals such as, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc, Selenium, and Manganese; these are important cofactors for the action of enzymes and body processes that help to sustain normal health.
- Choline and Inositol may help in healthy nerve conduction and brain functions.
How does Nutrifactor’s Dermazon (Skin, Hair & Nails Formula) work?
It helps to boost the keratin structure in the human body. Keratin is a protein that protects the hair from much damage and stress. When this keratin is strengthened, in turn, it gives added firmness and resistance to the hair & nails. It extends from root to the shaft, all these eventually lead to longer hair and less hair fall or hair loss.
Who can use Dermazon (Skin, Hair & Nails Formula)?
Anyone facing hair fall, split hair, dry & patchy skin, and brittle nails.
What is the maximum amount of Dermazon I can take each day?
2-3 tablets per day should be consumed daily.
How to take it?
Take 2-3 tablets daily as a dietary supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Is there is any Side Effect of Dermazon (Skin, Hair & Nails Formula)?
No side effects of Dermazon (Skin, Hair & Nails Formula) recorded yet.
In how much time I can get Results?
Within 1-2 months of use, you will start getting results. Results may vary from person to person.
Is Dermazon a prescribed medicine?
No, it is not a medicine. It is a natural food supplement.