Cranflo - Supports Healthy Urogenital Tract, Bladder and Kidneys
- Natural formula which supports urinary tract health.
- Helps to maintain the integrity of the bladder by fighting free radical damage.
- Helps in healthy formation of red blood cells.
- Nutrifactor’s Cranflo is a botanical food supplement containing Cranberry’s Extract which is composed of naturally active substances called phytochemicals, including anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins that help to reduce urinary tract infection. It helps to promote an environment supportive to bladder and urethra health, an effective way to help manage recurring urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- It contains Vitamin C, an antioxidant which plays an important role in supporting body's immune function and also helps to fight free radicals and environmental stress.
Q: How does Nutrifactor's CRANFLO work?
A: It contains compounds called proanthocyanidins, which prevent E. coli bacteria from attaching to the lining of your urethra and bladder. If bacteria can't stick to the tissues, they are unable to multiply and cause an infection. An effective way to prevent recurring urinary tract infections (UTIs).
Q: Who can use CRANFLO?
A: Anyone facing painful urination and UTIs, especially women of child hearing age.
Q: What is the maximum dose of CRANFLO I can take each day?
A: 2-3 capsules per day may be consumed daily.
Q: Is there is any Side Effect of CRANFLO?
A: No side effects of CRANFLO is recorded yet.
Q: In how much time I can get Results?
A: Within 2-3 months of use, you will start getting results. Results may vary from person to person.
Q: Who needs to consult with a doctor before using CRANFLO?
A: CRANFLO is relatively safe but may cause stomach upset in some people. Anyone with a sensitivity or allergy to salicylates, a history of kidney stones or those taking the blood-thinning drug Warfarin, ibuprofen, diclofenac, diazepam may want to avoid cranberry supplements.