- Promotes strong bones and teeth.
- Supports healthy immune system.
- May reduce the risk of Osteoporosis.
- Helps to enhance calcium absorption in the bones.
- Nutrifactor’s Bonex-D provides Calcium and Vitamin D3 in one convenient formula which supports stronger bones and teeth.
- Calcium is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones. It also helps to reduce muscle spasms and supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin D3 helps to regulate the absorption of Calcium in bones thus promoting strong teeth and bones. It also aids to maintain strong immunity.
What is Calcium?
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, present mainly in the bones and teeth. It is an essential element required in optimal amounts for good bone health, efficient nerve and muscle functions, and overall cardiovascular health.
What is Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Having the right amount of vitamin D3, calcium and phosphorus are important for building and keeping strong bones. Vitamin D3 is used to treat and prevent bone disorders (such as rickets, osteomalacia, osteoporosis).
In how much time I will start getting results?
You will start getting results within 1-2 month’s use. Use at least 3-4 months. You can continue until you get your desired results.
Is there any side effect of Nutrifactor’s Bonex-D?
No side effects reported yet by using Nutrifactor’s Bonex-D Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
How to take it?
Take 1-2 tablets daily as a supplement with water preferably after the meal.
Who can take it?
Adults and older people, both men and women can take this supplement.
Is it safe for pregnant or lactating women?
With regard to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or any serious condition only a doctor or medical professional can advise. It is always suggested to seek the advice of a doctor before taking any supplement.
Is it registered?
Our all products are registered by the Dubai Government and manufactured under Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of Potency, Purity, Efficacy, and Safety.