- Helps to boost energy by converting carbs, proteins and fats in to energy.
- Helps to regulate endocrine and nervous system functions.
- Helps in healthy formation of red blood cells.
- Supports the growth and development of fetus in pregnant women.
- Supports the normal function of the immune system.
- Helps to maintain cardiovascular health and healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Nutrifactor’s B-50 contains all eight important B vitamins, designed to support energy production and nervous system health as it contains precursors of coenzymes involved in the conversion of cellular energy, production of hormones and proteins as well as repairing and maintenance of nerve structure. Also, this complex of B vitamins is involved in improving immune system, skin, eye and liver health.
- Vitamin B1 and B2 present in B-50 help convert carbohydrates into usable energy, while Vitamin B3 supports healthy metabolism of glucose and fats. Plus, it also supports healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range.
- It contains Folic Acid, an essential vitamin to support DNA, proper cell division, cardiovascular health and emotional well-being.
- Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic Acid supports hemoglobin synthesis, hormone and neurotransmitter health as well as contributes in carbohydrate and fatty acid oxidation. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) supports a healthy nervous system, also vital for brain health as it is involved in early brain development and metabolism of various brain chemical transmitters.
Take 1 tablet daily as a food supplement preferably with meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Q: How does Nutrifactor’s B-50 B-COMPLEX work?
Nutrifactor’s B-50 B-COMPLEX fills different complementary needs. It acts as coenzymes to catalyze numerous biochemical reactions and very essential for many key enzyme systems, without which, the body cannot perform functions. Because The B group of vitamins is an eight-member family of water-soluble vitamins which means they are not easily stored in the body and need to be replenished frequently. Their functions are so interrelated that it is suggested they be taken together so they can work harmoniously and perform at their peak levels.
Q: Can I take Nutrifactor’s B-50 B-COMPLEX if I’m taking some prescription drugs?
Please consult your healthcare professional prior to using B-50 B-COMPLEX if you are taking any prescription drugs.
Q: Can I take Nutrifactor’s B-50 B-COMPLEX with other health supplements?
Yes! It can be taken along with other health supplements
Q: What are the benefits of Nutrifactor’s B-50 B-COMPLEX?
Nutrifactor’s B-50 B-COMPLEX provides cellular energy production, which is the most important function of the B complex vitamins and they are known as the catalytic spark plugs of our body. Providing mental and physical energy, supporting healthy blood, a healthy heart, immune system functions, and a healthy response to stress, the B complex vitamins are essential nutrients for the body.
Q: Who should not take Nutrifactor’s B-50 B-COMPLEX?
Individuals with excess iron due to repeated blood transfusions decreased blood-clotting from low vitamin K or increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder should not use Nutrifactor’s B-50 B-COMPLEX.
Q: What is the maximum dosage, I can take?
We recommend taking 1-2 tablets up to two times daily with food.
Please consult with your healthcare provider for individual needs.