- Helps to boost energy by converting carbs, proteins and fats in to energy.
- Helps to regulate endocrine and nervous system functions.
- Helps in healthy formation of red blood cells.
- Supports the growth and development of fetus in pregnant women.
- Supports the normal function of the immune system.
- Helps to maintain cardiovascular health and healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Nutrifactor’s B-50 contains all eight important B vitamins, designed to support energy production and nervous system health as it contains precursors of coenzymes involved in the conversion of cellular energy, production of hormones and proteins as well as repairing and maintenance of nerve structure. Also, this complex of B vitamins is involved in improving immune system, skin, eye and liver health.
- Vitamin B1 and B2 present in B-50 help convert carbohydrates into usable energy, while Vitamin B3 supports healthy metabolism of glucose and fats. Plus, it also supports healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range.
- It contains Folic Acid, an essential vitamin to support DNA, proper cell division, cardiovascular health and emotional well-being.
- Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic Acid supports hemoglobin synthesis, hormone and neurotransmitter health as well as contributes in carbohydrate and fatty acid oxidation. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) supports a healthy nervous system, also vital for brain health as it is involved in early brain development and metabolism of various brain chemical transmitters.
Nutrifactor’s customer trust is built on our efforts to create and formulate high quality products and to manufacture with same consistent quality standards. Our People in quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and facility management are all required to meet standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Q: How does Nutrifactor’s B-50 B-COMPLEX work?