Nuroton - 5 HTP
- Drug free and natural way to help in depression, anxiety, insomnia and restlessness.
- Assists in regulating serotonin levels.
- Efficient in improving mood swings.
- Helps in controlling appetite.
- Nutrifactor’s Nuroton is a food supplement containing 5-HTP, a naturally occurring substance derived from the seed pods of Griffonia simplicifolia, a West African medicinal plant that helps in depression, anxiety, stress, insomnia and restlessness naturally. It also helps to improve mood and calm the body.
- 5-HTP assists in regulating the levels of Serotonin, and also helps in controlling appetite, relaxing mood and temperament.
- It is a non-habit-forming supplement that also contains key vitamins as co-factors; Niacin and Vitamin B6 which help in increasing the absorption and bio-availability of 5-HTP. These also aid in reducing oxidative stress.
Q: How does Nutrifactor’s NUROTON work?
A: Nutrifactor’s NUROTON works in the brain and central nervous system by increasing the production of the chemical serotonin. Serotonin can affect sleep, appetite, diet, temperature, and sexual behavior. Serotonin is a chemical messenger that plays a key role in controlling appetite, insomnia, and enhancing mood.
Q: Can I take Nutrifactor’s NUROTON if I’m taking a prescription drug to balance my mood?
A: Please consult your healthcare professional prior to using Nuroton if you are taking any prescription drugs including drugs for depression, migraines, Parkinson’s disease, or psychiatric disorders
Q: Can I take Nutrifactor’s NUROTON with other dietary supplements?
A: Nutrifactor’s NUROTON is not intended to be used with other dietary supplements containing L-tryptophan or 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan).
Q: What are the benefits of Nutrifactor’s NUROTON?
A: Nutrifactor’s NUROTON can promote a positive mood in adults.
Q: Who should not take Nutrifactor’s NUROTON?
A: Nutrifactor’s NUROTON is not intended for pregnant or lactating women or people under the age of 18 years.
Q: What is the maximum dosage, I can take?
A: We recommend taking 1 capsule daily after the meal. Please consult with your healthcare provider for individual needs.
Q: What time of day should I take Nutrifactor’s NUROTON?
A: When you take Nutrifactor’s NUROTON, it can make you drowsy or more alert. To see how it affects you, we suggest you take your first dose after dinner. If you feel sleepy, take it at night. Otherwise, you can take it during the day; it will still help to sleep at night by converting to melatonin.